The Run United HP Recovery Run is a non-competitive run designed to help progressive runners embrace the value of recovery and how its proper application can help them establish future personal records. It will be held on December 14, 2014 with 5km & 10km Recovery Runs & 21km Easy Long Run categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the 34th St. The Fort, BGC.
All finishers will learn more about the proper application of various recovery regimens at the Enervon HP Recovery Village. Each activity has been developed in partnership with the University of Santo Tomas, College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Sports Science and Physical Therapy Departments.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||START & END DATE|
|VENUE||KIT DISTRIBUTION||ADDITIONAL FEES|
|Online Registration||Nov 10 – 30 (12nn)||www.runrio.com||Race bib with D-tag will be delivered||Plus P150 delivery & processing & P50 web admin fees|
|In-store Registration||Nov 17 - 30||Selected Stores||Runners will receive their race bib with D-tag at the store||None for runner participants|
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting November 17, 2014.
RUNNR Store BGC
B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Toby's SM North
SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
Toby's SM MOA
SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
|5km Recovery Run||Php750||Race Bib & D-tag||HP Recovery Tech Shirt, Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass|
|10km Recovery Run||Php850||Race Bib & D-tag||HP Recovery Tech Shirt, Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass|
|21km Easy Long Run||Php950||Race Bib & D-tag||HP Recovery Tech Shirt, Recovery Drink & Recovery Village pass|
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|CATEGORY||ASSEMBLY TIME||GUN TIME|
|5km Recovery Run||4:30AM||5:40AM|
|10km Recovery Run||4:30AM||5:30AM|
|21km Easy Long Run||3:30AM||4:30AM|
- Exclusive to 2014 Run United finishers.
- Limited slots only. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before November 30, 2014.
- Participants are encouraged to wear any of their 2014 RU singlet/finisher shirt, no singlet will be provided.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their race bib with D-tag upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The race bib with d-tag will be delivered on or before
December 7, 2014.
- Finishers’ shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- All finishers will receive a limited edition HP Recovery Tech Shirt.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Landline (+632) 703 1736 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.