REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2014 RUN UNITED 1!
2014 Run United1 will be held on March 16, 2014 with 500m, 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories wll have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: form 12:00NN to 8:00PM, Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014.
- Riovana Store BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Riovana Store Katipunan – 3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo, and beside KFC)
- Toby's SM North – The Block G/F, North Avenue corner EDSA, Quezon City
- Toby's SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Boulevard, Manila
|500m||Php350||Singlet, 3 Pieces Enervon Activ, Race Bib, D-Tag, Raffle Stub & Active Health Sun Visor, Active Health Ventilation Bag||
|21K||Php900||Finisher's Medal & Shirt and Drinks|
For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finisher's shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|CATEGORY||ASSEMBLY TIME||GUN TIME|
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline.Race slots may run out before
March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepadi cards at our store will receive their singlets upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kits (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates:
- March 13-14, Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
- March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finisher's shirt size availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- Singlet and finisher's shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner's accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher's item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.